Saturday, February 19, 2011

A quite question about Cricut Expression2

Can anyone tell me when the New Cricut Expression2 will be coming out to us to be able to buy. I have a friend that asked about it and wants to buy it for her daughter.  Do you know what the cost of it will be to be able to get one?


  
This is the machine that is wanting to buy for her daughter.  Also would like to know what you think the cost of it would be I won't hold you to it if you give me a wrong price but I still would like one so I can give her some of idea when it will be out and for how long and the price.   So if there is anyone out there that may have a idea of when it is coming out and for how long and the price.

Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  want to look,  I would love you too. 
                          

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Around Mother's Day 2011 I heard and $399.00 I think someone said. HSN will be releasing it.

Unknown said...

I heard mother's day, but on April 2 they was saying it was going to be on HSN. I pray this work