Sunday, February 13, 2011

Seasonal Card & Christmas Card


Thanks to Jennifer Sloane for sending me supplies in a grab bag I couldn't of made these two cards
The first one is a Seasonal Card

I'm not sure if I like this one but in the long run I will find use for it.
This other one is a Christmas one.

I found a card stand that I use for my other business
I put it up and I like the looksof these cards on this a lot better then
putting them up against something.

I would love to hear from some of you to know how you feel about these two cards.

This coming Saturday I will be spending the day with family to Scrapbook.  We do this
once a month and it gives us time to visit and gives me a few hours
away from my worries and a little time to rest and have some fun.
Thanks for coming by and seeing what I have done.