Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Which one to Love the Most?

Okay ladies I'm putting on more cards and would like to know which one you like the best.  Tell me what you would call it as you leave your comment.

Picture 1 ?


Picture 2 ?


Picture 3 ?


Picture 4 ??


Picture 5 ?


Picture 6 ?

Please tell me what you think and what should I call that number.
Also tell me which one you like the best.  I know which one I line best but
I would like to hear from you.
This is for fun but maybe down the road when I can buy something special I make
it a reward for you.

While you are here please become one of my followers and let learn from each other.
Oh before I quit i wanted to say these was all made by Cricut cartridges.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are great. I love them all, but my favorite is the apple one. What embossing folder is that?
Thanks for following my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I am following you now also

Scrapp'n Nana said...

I used a garden one by Cutterbug. I don't have very many of them they cost to much money they are about $8.00 here where I live so I only have 3 or 4 of them. But I love them.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

Pink Cricut said...

What cute cards!! :)

Anonymous said...

These cards are adorable.. love the monster...

Hugs
Dusti

Shawn Mosch said...

I think I like #4 the best

Trail of Treasures said...

Hi Donna!!

Super cute cards! Thanks so much for the sweet comments! :) I am now a follower of your blog as well :)

xox, Tracey

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Oh ladies thanks for the nice words and a special thank you for the ones that has joined my blog. I was so happy to see that I have gotten 5 new people in this last week. Thanks again.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/