Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Cards

Today my wonderful hisband has been really sick and has spent all day in his chair a sleep.  Running a fever and just sleeping when he wasn't running to the bathroom.  Then I go a wonderful box full of goodies that I got from a grab bag.  I loved it and and having a wonderful time making things..  She sent me a book and now I really want to go to town and make things but I have to wait until I get some money to buy ribbon and the things I want.  I hope someone is having a sale on ribbons and flowers.

This is the Christmas Card I made today.  It can go just about anyone and a family newsletter would work great inside of it.  I'm not sure just yet how to use the stamps I got today but I will come up with something.  If anyone can help me on that please do.
Here is a just LOVE YOU card.  I made it so I can give it to my family and my husband when they do something extra special for me.  Like today I got some flowers (4 roses) for Valentines from my daughter and son in law and grandaughter.  I love Roses.

Green Bay Packers Game, this was made for my son for he loves the Green Bay Packers and I wanted to do something special for him for he really helps me around here.  When he is in town.

This one is a Birthday card I made for my granddaughter.  She loves Pink and Red and she loves all the stories about Pricess.  So I wanted to do something special for her.  I can't wait for her to see it.
Thank you all for sharing any help that you can give me.  Also please go and sign up for my blog I really could use some more people on my blog.  I need more followers.

Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Shawn Mosch said...

I really like the Love card! I just gave you an award at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-won-award.html

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Wow how do I get it onto here or do I can you help me with that part. Hope you get this so you can help me.

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

Anonymous said...

Donna right click and save it to desktop is the best way. Then upload it like you would your card pics.

Hope that helps

From One Nana to another ;)

Debi

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Please ladies become one of my followers I would love to have you here.
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.