Saturday, February 26, 2011

Flower Card's

I have been having so much fun making these cards and I love how the paper flowers turned out and I used buttons and that added a lot to  each of these pictures.  So let me know what you think when you get done looking.  I hope you will look at these Cards.

I have been having so much fun working on all of these. Let me know which one you like the best if you do.  I like them all cause IF I didn't I wouldn't put them on here.  I have been having so much fun playing with the flowers and putting them together with the buttons and trying out different colors together.  These next ones I going to make some with the new stamps that was just sent to me from Pink By Design.  I really love their stamps.  I also got one today from Jamie Larsen that I won from the 50 Blog Hop.  I haven't tried those out just yet but I will.  I think I got what my husband has had all week.

I hope to be able to hear from some of you to see how I'm doing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at the cards AND the wedding album. I wish the album pics were larger so I could see them better. Do you have a Facebook account? OR, you can post the pics/pages on the Hive...then we can see up close more.
Thanks!

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Yes tomorrow I will post these pictures on here so you may see them better. Sorry that you couldn't see them. Please come back and join my blog also. I will show them tomorrow for you. Is that okay Yes I also have a facebook account. Check back in a little while for the pictures.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! I love the mix of the colors with the brown it always makes the colors that much more vibrant! These are beautiful! What do you usually make them for!? My sister is due in July so I have a baby shower coming up :-)

Scrapp'n Nana said...

I just make them to use them however I fit. Some would be great for Birthdays and mothers day. I have another one that would be great one that I make up for baby showers. I will make one tonight and put it on here so you can see it. Megan why don't you join and follow me on here. Just go and hit the word FOLLOW and fill in the information. I think it wants just your e-mail address.

Does your sister know what she is having a boy or girl. IF you would like me to make a couple I can and put them on here so you can see them.

Love You guys
Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.

Unknown said...

She's having a little Girl :-) Rylee Elizabeth... I'm definitely interested in getting them from you I'll have to talk to my mom about how many we might need! If you can, can you message me on facebook about pricing for them?