Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm Excited Really

I won a gift from "Pink by Design Stamps: Donna (Scrappinnana)"  I love her stamps but I can't afford them so now I will at least get this set.  I'm so excited that I WON.  I can't believe it.  I want you all to know how much fun I had on this blog hop.  Learning about the different states was really fun plus I got to join some wonderful blogs. Plus all of that traveling that I got to do and I didn't even leave my living room to do it. I told my husband that I won the stamp set and all he remember was when about 6 years ago he went to a all day scrapbooking day and they gave gifts for people that did 25 pages.  You got a candy bar with a number on it and every time he did 25 pages he would go and get his candy bar with his number.  After doing 50 pages he got to win a pack of paper the value was $5.00 and he was pretty upset about that.  He worked hard to do those.  I had to take him with me cause he was so bad at that time I was afraid to leave him at home alone.  But other then that we did have fun and got a lot of visiting done with friends and family that was there.

But I really won something I'm so excited about it I can't believe it.  THANK YOU  for the fun and for the gifts that was given out.  Thank you so much.

Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  want look I would love you too. 

2 comments:

Elaine Wilson said...

Congratulations, it sure is fun to win isn't it. I won a set of 3 stamps from a gals blog last year and loved it!

Shawn Mosch said...

Congrats! See . . . I told you that you could win something!