Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Great Nephews Wedding

Hi Ladies I going to put some pictures on here for your help and for advise on what I should add to these pictures.  I'm not done just yet but before I go on I wanted your help.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11

Okay ladies here is what I'm asking.  I having done any writing on them and I still have room to add stuff to it if I need to.  What I'm asking of you is to tell me what you think and maybe make some changes if I can.  I still have have about 170 pictures still to add to it so that is why I'm asking.  I numbered the pictures for your help and to make it easier.  thanks for any help that you can give me and I'm really asking for it.



Sincerely
Scrapp'n Nana

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw how sweet I didn't know you had these on here! Thank you so much again for doing this for us, so nice to have such thoughtful family like you! Ryan and I could have never afforded something like this on our own with me going to school fulltime! Thank you again it was so well done and we've shown it off to so many people!

Megan

girlia said...

What nice LO. Great job

Anonymous said...

I think the layouts are great just the way they are--you can always hand write the journaling in (that's what I do)
Hugs,
K

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Megan if you come back please back please join my blog and have your friends join also.

Thanks ladies I love working on my scrapbooks and making cards.

Sincerely

Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/

www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw want to look, I would love you too.