Monday, February 28, 2011

Repeat of Stork's Delivery Cartridge

This is a repeat from Saturday.  I wanted to put this back on cause I don't want you to miss out on the Gift I am offering the top buyer.  I will show the winning papers on my next Post.  I will get it all gathered up and get a picture of it on the next post.  That way you can see what you can win.  Just join my blog and buy the stork's Delivery Cartridge and your name goes into the pot to find a winner. 

Hi I was asked by some of you that some of you would like to help but don't want to put your real name on here.  So if you want to help and keep it a secret that is okay.  Let's say "Donna" writes and want's to help she can use her home e-mail address and write me a private e-mail then Donna in the letter can say use my name as "Marie and my second e-mail address.  But I will have to know your real name, just me.  So when you place your order I get a copy of it and that way I can say "Marie" order $75.00 or something like that.  But you have from March 1st or 2nd to March 31st to be in this challenge.  That winner will win a $20.00 worth of paper to go with the "Stork".  Let me know if you would like to do this to help me out.  IF Not that was a good try.  But Let's have some fun here also.

I know I have ladies here asking me to help and I don't mind.  BUT if they can then I think I can.  But IF I'm wrong I hope someone will tell me.  Also if you have friends that isn't part of my Blog or on TheHive please share this with them.  More the merrier.  There was a lady on The Hive that went from 20 followers to 120 in just a few days and I know I sure would love to add some of you as followers on my Blog.   go to my personal CMC website and see what we have just maybe there is something that can help you out.  www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  , thanks anyhow ladies.





I'm learning this just right a long as you do.  Take care and God bless you all.


Sincerely
Donna  Scrapp'n Nana
nana2beof5@gmail.com
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  want to look,  I would love you too. 

1 comment:

Taxcat1 said...

I was reading a blog by John Mauro on the Hive about making LINKS...so I tried it (in my comment there), then I clicked on my URL. It took me right to my shutterfly site where I just read your comment about following me. The shutterfly doesn't really have a follower thing, I don't think...but I shall go back there and make you a MEMBER on my site. That means YOU can post your pics or comments or anything you'd like to, as the site is FREE and INTERACTIVE. Anyway, I am now following YOU here! Great wedding pics!!