Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another great Surprise!

Today it is really nasty outside, but it is 65 degrees out there but it is trying to rain.  Now Fall is really trying to come to our area.  But the weather man say comes Tuesday it is to get back up to the 80's and I reallly hope he is wrong.  After this card I only have one more to go.  Then back to making more of them.  But let me know what you think or just hit the like button.


I'm not sure if I like the color of the paper behind the flower and gift box.  That back ground paper I'm not sure if I like it or not.  What do you think.


Please tell me what you think of the back ground paper?  Thank for coming by and taking a look at these anyhow.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: