Friday, September 9, 2011

Is this what you like?

I hope my cards it what brought you in.  I'm going to make cards today but I start these, I may have to get my cricut out so I can have some birthday writing for them. But here is another two cards that you can at least look at while I go and do the others.




Thank you so much for coming by and thanks for leaving me a comment.  I'm off for a few hours to make some cards.  I have a lot to make before Sunday so I need  to get started.  As I get them done I will be letting you know what I have done.
Thanks for the comments and thanks for coming by.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: