Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The same help is needed on this one???

Do I need to glue the papers together at the beginning or what to make it stay together in the middle.  Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong on  these.  Come by and let me know.
See how the center of the flowers not all bunched up in the middle to make it look like a flower.  What else do I need to do to fix this wo I know what to do.  i want to make them correct and I don't feel that i am.


Okay Ladies thank for coming by and I hope some of you can help me out. I'm not sure what I need to do.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wondering where the "follow" button is?

Scrapp'n Nana said...

The Follower button is just across from here on the right side. It is just under the counter. It say's join this site under the word Followers. You'll see my picture and that is where you hit the Follower button.

Thanks for Coming by with us......

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System