Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trip of a Life Time.

In the summer of 2010 in the month of July my husband and I took a trip of our dreams.  We have been married for over 42 years and only have had two vacation in our life time.  SO this one was very special to us.  It was our dream trip and we was going to take it very slow and easy.  Our niece knew how to get us motel and  get them cheap.  So about 7 months before we wanted to go she started getting our rooms.  In one night we got them all but two.  I have to try again a little later.  I'm glad that I had put all that money into my checking account before she started cause that night alone it cost us $970 for 21 nights.  What a great feeling it was to get that part of it done so we didn't have to worry about it as we was going.  I want to share just a few pictures with you about that trip.  it will help you to understand the next few post that I'm going to share with you.  We took over 1700 pictures of that trip.  So to help me make those albums i have been working on my Cricut with the Travel Cartridge from Creative Memories and I have some of them done and want to share that part with you.

We spent about 6 hours just out walking around the mountain and just taking our time.  What a great day we had and a time of remembering those days now still makes me feel great.  Mt. Rushmore was so big and fun place to spend the day at.

It cost us $20.00 to get in here and it was worth every penny of it for me.  I really enjoyed this place and I'm so glad that we stopped and seen and heard the story of this family building this for Cheif crazy Horse like they did for Mt. Rushmore and How the Indian are paying for all of it.  What a great honor they can give to this great Cheif.  I love the history of this place.



Thank you for coming by and since I got no coming from The Hive on my last ones they might be tired of my cards so I'm going to share what I'm putting into my next scrapebook. If you like it please leave me a comment.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: