Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Holiday's.

Another set of simple card.  I just wanted to wish this one a Happy Birthday on the outside of the card and then on the inside I wished them a Happy Birthday. I hope someone of you will like this one also.  I sure have fun making them.


Here we have another bottle cap seal rim.  It was one one of our son's flovered water bottles so when he was done I took the ring off so I could use it.  It was so much fun making this one and I hope to get more of these rings so I can make more of them.



Thank you for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment and I hope you will have a great week. I well using my Cricut this week end cause my son will be gone and we won't have a car.  So we will stay home and make cards.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: