Sunday, September 18, 2011

Travel Albums

This one and the next five are going to show you the things I'm making to put in my Travel albums for the BIG trip my husband and I took in 2010  We spent 5 weeks on this trip and loved every minute of it.  IF I had the money I would do it all over again.

How many times did we all ask where is my sunglasses.  I can count them on both hands and both feet.  There was a lot of times.  Even when it got up to 118 in Nauvoo Illinois we needed them and a lot of water.  I got sick that day and so did our granddaughter and our son in law was so worried about my husband that he walked back and got the car so we all could cool off.


Thank you so much for sharing your time with me and coming by.  If you liked it leave me a comment I love it when you do.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: