Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm So Excited, She Said Yes, YES

I'm so excited, so excited we are now going to have a New Daughter-in-Law before the end of the year.  She is so wonderful I couldn't of picked a better mate for him.  She is so wonderful for him.  She brings out the best in him.  We all (our family) loves her and her daughter so much.  Here are the pictures that tell the story and I want to say right off that there is soooo many of them.  Here there are:




Addy holding "Will",  Jacob holding "YOU", Megan holding "MARRY". Brooklyn holding "ME".  The was from the oldest to the youngest. 

All the kids ran up to them and hugged them.  Jacob was the first and he asked Celina if she was going to be Daddy husband and she said no she was going to be his wife.  Then Jacob said I like that idea.

Then Addy and she gave them both a great big hug.  Then megan gave Mom a big hug and the brooklyn asked if she give them a hug and of course she went right to Celina to give her that hug.  All 4 of the kids was so excited that they was jumping up and down.  But by then this Mother was crying for JOY to see the JOY in our son eyes.


The Ring.


Thank you so much for coming by and what a great Birthday I have had.  Wonderful news and a wonderful day with four of my five grandkids.  Then all the Birthday wishes I have gotten on Facebook makes this day so wonderful.  One I won't forget.  I lot of tears of Joy has been shead by me on this wonderful day.
Please leave me a comment if you would like and make my day a great and better one.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: