Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to the Groom, who is getting married in a couple of months

Okay I'm back to the Groom. Back in 1977 when our son was about 18 months, my sister and our family went to Disneyland and some other fun places in Southern California. It was a fun trip and I will remember that trip for a very long time. I have about 4 pictures of that trip to share and One when the Groom was about 15 or 16 years old. He went with his younger sisiter and another set of brother and sister with them to take this picture.



We are at Disneyland, our son was enjoying his time there and we all had a lot of fun.


Here we are at Seaworld and they was loving it so much.


Here we are at a park so the kids can play and have fun before we started our long trip home.  They was having so much fun it was hard for them to stop and get back into the car.


This one is a picture of my mothers mother with he grandchildren and her great grandchildren.  In this picture the groom is holding onto his mothers hand.  In this one he was about 22 months old and very shy.


Doran (Groom) Theresa, his sister Dawn Marie, then Theresa brother Barry.  They are at the LDS Temple in Seattle Washington.  Aren't they nice looking kids.


Thank for going down Memory Lane with me and the fun I had putting these on here.
If you like what you see please leave me a comment.  I love those when I get them.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: