Sunday, September 18, 2011

Travel Album. Are we there Yet?

For the week week we spent with our daughters family we heard that a lot, if it wasn't coming from our granddaughter it was coming from one of the adults.  Then we all would laugh about it.  we all had so much that we wanted to see and not enought time to do it all.
And yes there was a lot of time to get our pictures taken by each other, but mostly of our granddaughter and things we may never see again.



Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you like what you see.  I guess you are tired of the cards cause I didn't get any comment from the Hive but I got a lot off my blog and ladies I'm grateful for that.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: