Friday, September 23, 2011

What am I doing wrong ??

Okay Ladies I really need to know something and I'm coming to you to ask for your help. For the last two weeks I have put cards on here and I can't get anyone to leave me any remarks.  So this is going to be short and sweet and right to the point.  I'm coming to you my friends I hope or am I reading into more then I should.  I really want to know why I can't get followers and why can't I get people to like my cards or just hit the Like button and let me know.  Am I boring or just no fun to be around.  Now maybe I can get someone to let me know what I'm doing wrong on here.  I was even number 15 in the Top Blogs and I only heard from one lady about it.  So to me that means no one cares.  I just hope we don't treat our New followers this way or they will leave.

Have a nice day ladies.




Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System
  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping bye from the HIVE...wow, like your blog! Aloha, Connie

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Connie the next time you come by please become one of my followers. I would love to have you follow me. I love the comments and I love to learn from you guys.

Thanks for Coming by with us.......

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

Chris said...

Visiting from the Hive just like Connie. Hello Scrapp'n Nana. I'm sorry your not getting any comments, but I will fix that I'm gonna be your number one fan.

Just keep blogging and don't worry about it. Be yourself.

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank you Chris. Yes I have to that myself just to be me and if no one wants to look that is okay. I'm just foing to have fun and keep at it. thank you for coming by and for the nice comment.

Thanks for Coming by with us......

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System