Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Leaves !!

These Leaves was so much fun to make and almost bigger then the flowers.  But I still am having fun with them.  our son is also here and he likes them and he keeps saying MOM you found where your talent is at.  Because of that I want to make some little boxes and put the Mini candy bars in them for the Wedding Reception.  The one in Our Home Town unless the bride would like me to make some for them.  That is what I'm going to start next week.  I'm going to start by make 200 and go from there.  I will show you as I go.




Thank you ladies for coming by and looking at these,  Leave me a comment if you like them or if I can make them better tell me how.  I love comments that's how I grow.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: