Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Halloween !!!!!

WOW yes it's Halloween time. What a fun card to give a child at that time of the year.  I made this one for our new granddaughter who lives over 210 miles away from us and I only get to see once in a while.  We miss her and our other granddaughter who lives in California.


The card just above is to bring in the Holidays as they are coming soon. This one is just a card to send as a thinking of you card and you just want to send someone a note of Hi.  The flowers on this card are a 4 inch flower but when I rolled it up I use the fine point of a rattail comb and keep it at that small area so it rolled up tight.  Then I fuffed it to make it loosen up just a little then I glued it down to the base.  I like the way the rattail worked for me.  I even made some with the rattail and finished rolling it up into the bigger part of the rattail to make it bigger looking.  I will have  tutorial for you  tomorrow on that part of it.



Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy what you are looking at and leave me a comment or hit the "Like" button to let me know you was here.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: