Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's Your Birthday-2!

I love these cards.  They are so fun to make and it is getting easier to put them together.  This well be that last 4 cards now until I get some things cut out from my cricut.  I'm running low on parts for my cards.  I think I have enough made for the church ladies but on Nov 5th I have card class that I'm going to teach how to do these cards and one I learned last night.  So I need to get them made tonight then I will wait and see how many more I need to cut out and score them.  




I have time for a while our son is now on his way to the Portland Oregon are to see our future daughter in law and granddaughter.  So I'm going to work on deep cleaning my front room so I can do more cards without making a mess. I'm going to get organized.
Thanks for coming by.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: