Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm excited about this one, come and look!

This one was so fun to make.  About 6 months ago another lady put on here a card that she made a card using a bottle lid ring.  That little ring that shows that the bottle hasn't been open yet. I have tried all sizes to see what I could do and I finaly found one that was big enough to glue to the white paper that I write Happy Brithday one and then I used some twine to wrap around the card to help keep it on the card.


To top this one off I added a flower to it.  That brings out the color and it brings out the Happy Birthday.



Thank you all so much for coming by and I really hope you will enjoy these cards. I have had fun bringing them to you.  Thanks for your comments and I hope you will enjoy them.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: