Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A New Flower ??

Okay I got my Cricut out last night and I was hoping to make some flowers like the ones that some of the girls here on The Hive has done.  I started out with the Cricut at making them at a 2.50 and make 20 of them.  Then when I got them off the matt they made up as small as a rose bud.  They was really small. then I tried them at 3.25 and I made 3 of them and they was still really to small.  SO infinally I made them at 4 inch and and only could get 4 per page.  But really they look to small but I'm working with those.  So if anyone can help me I would be very grateful.  I have some that I have put on these cards and you can see what I mean.   




Okay ladies I really need your help.  What am I doing wrong on these flowers.
Hope you can help me and please leave me a comment telling me how to fix these.




Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: