Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Your Birthday!

This one is another good one in my book.  My wonderful husband helped me with this one and so I put it together and he loved it.  He wants me to make him some to give to his families that he goes out and visits each month so I will have to make another 6 to 12 cards for him. Let me know what you think or how you feel.




Thank you for coming by and I want you to know that I love comments.  I love to know what you think.  I have learned so much from all of you that I can't say enough THANK YOU'S.  That is for all of you that leaves me comments.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: