Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting Ready for a Wedding

I'm the mother of the groom as I'm getting some pictures ready to share with everyone I just wanted to share these four with family members now.  NO our wonderful son doesn't know i'm doing this just yet but i want to know what you think if these would be okay to put out.  I have three pictures and one Newspaper clipping that his grandpa Russell put into the paper.

This Doran grandma with him when he was about 5 or 6 months old. She loved giving him his bath in the kitchen sink.  Our son doesn't  remember his grandma De Graw cause she pasted away when he was about 6 years old.  but he does remember that she was a loving person.


In this one doran was about 11 months old and this was his first Father and Sons outing.  In our church every year they do a Father and Sons out which is they campout for one or two nights and just cook out and then play games all one day with the young boys.  This is his first one out.


This lady is his great aunt from New Mexico.  Here he was about 9 to 10 months old and he really didn't know them so I had to stay pretty close by or he would just cry all the time.


This is the first newspaper writing about him that came out in our small town.  It was my father that Doran backed our car into his grandfather Jeep.  It was really funny cause we didn't think he could evey knock it out of park but he did just that.  I was just out by the door talking to my father when the car started to move.  It was on a hill that is why it rolled in the first place but that heavens his Jeep was there.



Thank you ladies for coming by and I hope me going down memory lane.  If Celina family see this PLEASE leave me a comment I would love to invite you to another website that I belong to.  If you like this please leave a comment and let me know what you think.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

2 comments:

girlia said...

looks like memorable times.

Scrapp'n Nana said...

We are and the Bride wants pictures of the groom when he was a baby and a little older to his teens. Then she wants the same of the Grooms three children. The Bride has one child and she will do the same with them. This will be the center pieces to the tables at the two receptions. Then the family get to take what they want. Just the three couples. the bride and Groom will choice what they want. Then the Bride parents, then the grooms parents.

Thanks for coming by and for the nice comments. If you aren't one of my followers please sign up.

Thanks for Coming by with us..............

Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System