Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm at it again.

I'm at it again as I start some new cards today.  I have a order for some birthday cards, congratulations cards.  Plus some other ones I need to make for church members.  So I can't be on here much today.  After I get some made I will be back to show you what I have done.



As I'm making some other cards I want to share with you what I am doing.  While I'm here and you are please become one of my followers.  All you have to do is click on the "Follow Me" button.  Also please leave me a comment so I know you was here.  I love to hear from each of you.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: