Sunday, September 18, 2011

Travel Album, can't leave without this.

This is one of the things you can't live with out.  Or I wouldn't of been able to see the things that we did again.  What a fun trip me had. I loved our first stop which was the Smoke Jumpers.  It was a place where they train the men how to do the things that they needed to do to become a smoke jumper.  It was very exciting place to be at and I learned a lot.


Our camera came in handy a lot on our trip and I'm so grateful that I had it with us and it will help me to remember every place that we went.



Thank you so much for coming by and I help you will enjoy these things as I share them with you.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: