Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Greetings to You.

The Holidays are fast coming upon us and I'm not ready for it. I don't have any of my Christmas Cards done for my family.  I'm having a hard time finding Christmas paper that I can afford to get to make them.  I also have to make some Christmas flowers for my cards on my Cricut.

But today I have two more cards to share with you.  I hope you will like them as well.

These roses are a 3 inch size rolled with the tiny end of a rat tail comb.  It makes it really tight and it stays that way so you can get the look that I want.  I love these and I'm going to be making more of these for a special saturday workshop that I have coming up.  I know the ladies will love making these this way.


This one is just another thinking of you card that would work for almost anything. I used rickrack that I found that I didn't know I had so I wanted to see what it would be like t o use it and I like it.  Also I just learned how to make a rosebud out of this and I think I will try that.



Thank you for coming by and I hope you like it.  It was so much fun for making these I love it.   Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.


Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana

http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: