Friday, September 2, 2011

Our son and Hopeful daughter-in-law !

I or I should say we will know if she will except his question tomorrow morning.  We are all hoping she will.  She is a beautiful young women on the inside as will as the outside.  All those poster boards that he made and that i showed you are for her and we will see tomorrow what she says.  But I want you to see her so you will know what we know she is beautiful.






Please let me know what you think of the two of them together. if you like leave me a comment or hit "like".  Thank you for coming by and at least looking.



Thanks for Coming by with us..............
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what are the NEW TOOLS are for July. A New System

No comments: