Friday, July 22, 2011

A Apple for a Special Person.

This Card would work great for a teacher or for a special person in your life. As you can see I took a 12 x 12 piece of paper that had Happy Birthday written all over it and I cut it up to fit on the front of each card.  The cards are 4 x 5 size and they make the perfect size for these cards.


I used the cricut to cut up the apple and make a lot of them at that time. The Cartridge that I used was one from Creative Memories. For the life me I can't remember the name of it, but I think it is Celebate or something like that.  I'm sorry I don't remember. It also has Pumkins on it and other Holiday things


Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you will enjoy this card also. Thank you for coming by.



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: