Friday, July 15, 2011

The Hive Creative Challenge - Celebrate - New Style

I'm starting a New style and hope you will like it as a Birthday Card.  Just let me know if you care for it or not.

Here is the first of 4 of them:

I 'm excited about how this one turned out. I love the way the New tools from Creative Memories made this New Scallop Stitch look so cool.

I put a little heart inside so she knows we care.

Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy this New Style that I am trying.

Supplies I used:
Creative Memories Scallop Stitch Border Maker
Flowers & Bottons by Sassafras
Paper & Hummingbird by
Creative Memories


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.


No comments: