Friday, July 22, 2011

Where's the Flowers?

This is going to be a little different post for the next 6 cards.  I didn't take but only one picture of each of the cards, but I want you to know that I did do something for the insides of some of them.


Our three little flowers are looking over the fence to see what is going on over on the other side of the fence.  I love the colors of this card and yest it is still a birthday card and we do have Happy Birthday inside of it.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will enjoy these cards as much as I did making them.  These are for the ladies of our Ward (Church).




Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: