Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last of the new Style.

I'm so sorry this is the last of the new sytle until next week.  I have a workshop tomorrow and hoping to get some sales but mainly to go and have fun with family and friends.

This card was made with the Frame Chain Border Make. Also there is still one I haven't made and I'm going to save that one for next week.  It is called "You & Me"  I'm going to use it tomorrow in the wedding album I'm making.

I put the frame Chain on a long piece of 1 in by 12 inch cardstock and cut it up enough to ho in each of the two cards that I have made.  It looks really good on the inside of the card.  Tomorrow I'm make it to use a Frame around a picture.


Thank you so much for coming by and I know most of you will be seeing this while I'm at a all day work shop.  So I won't get to see this until around 7 pm tomorrow night (Saturday) when I get home.

Thanks to all of you.  You all are a bunch of wonderful ladies and I'm so glad I'm part of this wonderful group of ladies.  The Hive has been so good for me.  It has taken my mind off the worries of my husband poor health.  God Bless you all.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: