Saturday, July 23, 2011

Butterfly & Buttons.

Just plum simple and easy to make and I just love this job.  I try to do my best but I'm not sure if anyone likes them but me.  But I do and I know I have one friend that does. I love putting the butterfly on this one with the flowers and buttons.


The Butterfly really adds to this card with the purple buttons and green buttons. Then the dark green ribbon on the button..


Thank you so very much for coming by and at least taking a peek at my cards.  This is part of my joy in life along with my two kids and all the grandkids and son and daughter in laws..  What a great family I have.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

 

No comments: