Friday, July 22, 2011

New Border !!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the New Border Maker from Creative Memories.  I'm having so much fun playing with it and trying to make cards that all of you will like.  I really want to know what you think and how you feel about them.  I love your inout on them and the help you give me is so important.  It helps me to be a better card maker.


The big flower is what I learned from one of you ladies on here. I printed out yours and I went to work and I tried three of four time to make it work just from your picture and I couldn't do it but finally the 5th try worked just great.  It was a lot of un making them and I made about 8 of them and have used them on different cards. 

I used a glue dot behind it to bring it out and it really adds to the card.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you like this card.



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: