Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Hive Creative Challenge - Celebrate - Tutorial

I have been making cards since the first of the year and I have learned most of what i have done to the ladies from The Hive.  There is so much talent on there if you don't belong let me know and i will invite you.  It is really fun.  I love to have a place to put all of my ribbons and I have seen so many of what you ladies have and I know that I can't afford it so this is what I'm doing and a place to hole my ribbbons.  Here is what I'm doing:


You need a candle holder.  I found my first 5 aqt Wal-Mart for $1.92 and then I went back for the one I'm using tonight and paid $2.50.  You also need a small a mount of water in a bowl.  Then some Gorilla Glue.

You dip your doil into the water until it get's good and wet.  Then you rum some water down in the Candle holder.



Then after the dowel is wet and there is a little water where the dowel is touching down in the candle holder.  Then you pour your Gorilla Glue into the jar.
I hold it between my fingures so I hold it still.

In the picture above you will see that the stick isn't stright up and my good husband pointed that out to me so I had to move so I could hold it still.

See the color change and it is setting up.  It is changing from a deep yellow to a light yellow.



On this one above the top of it is a light yellow and the bottom is still a dark yellow so it isn't set up just yet so I can't move it around to much.

I love watching it grow up and over the candle hole.  It get's bigger as it sets up more.

It has set up enough now that I can move it around and it won't hurt it.

This is after it is all set up and I wanted to show you how tall it is.


This is what it looks like all done and with some ribbon on it.


I hope you like what you see and I hope you will vote for me and share this with your friends.  Also I'm sorry it is so long.  But this is how it is made.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.






2 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Great idea...I'm going to go vote now:)

Scrapp'n Nana said...

Thank You Mary for coming by. Thank you for voting for me. But you have to go onto the Hive to vote. Thank You.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.