Friday, July 22, 2011

Here is the BEST.

Yes I know I'm repeating myself but here is the 4th border that comes with the Creative Memories Border Maker.  This one is sooooooo cute I just had to share it with you also. It says "You & Me"  on it.  I made it look like it is coming out of a envelope, I wanted it to look like it's own card on top of a card.  I'm not sure if that is the way people will take it but that is what I'm trying to say.  Here take a look and let me know what you think.


I don't know if it is the best or if it is just different then the others.  On the little card I stamped "You're special"  Also on most of these last 7 cards I stamped "Just a Note".
I left most of them blank inside so they could add a note to the sisters in our Ward or to a family member.  


Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you will enjoy your time here. Please leave me a comment so I know how I'm doing and PLEASE if you have any suggestion's for me.
Thank you for coming by.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.