Saturday, July 2, 2011

New To You.

The next few blog post will finish up my cards from last night. I have a few more to put on and I hope you will like them and let me know what you think and feel.


I would love to say something about this card.  the flower is from Creative Memories I put two of them together and then put a button on top of it with some twine though it. Then I used my Cricut and used my friends cartridge call Birthday Bash.  I made most of my birthday cards from this cartridge.  I love this cartridge it is worth it for everyone to buy.  then my though's from Quotes from Joanna.  I love those things they really add to a card. 


This is the inside of the card.


Thank you for coming by and I love that when you do, I really get it excited when I know you have come by.  Thank you again.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: