Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just another Happy Birthday card!!

But it's not just another card it isn't like any other card that I have.  Yes the paper maybe the same but that is all.  Also I put a lot of LOVE into each of my cards.  IF I DON'T like them I don't use them for the ladies at Church.  I'm Proud of what i have done.  I can remember the first few that I did and how I didn't like them at all.


The fence has two plants out in front of it on this one.  Sorry they aren't Roses, I didn't have those, so I hope this works.  With another butterfly and right to the point about Happy Birthday.


I know I say this all the time but I really mean every word of it. Thank you for coming. IF I didn't have friends on here, even if small in amount, I wouldn't stay.  But I know I have few of you out there.  Thanks so much.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: