Thursday, July 7, 2011

Take your cake and EAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was getting pretty hunger when I made this one so we stopped and went over to Red Robin to eat our dinner and just go for a short walk.  That area is so beautiful just to look around at all the building and trees and flowers.  What a beautiful area. 


I want to say Thank you to Provo Craft and Thanks to Creative Memories for their Tools.  I love this Star Maker.  It makes my Star's are just turn out beautiful and makes the card look great also. I also want to Thank Hobby Lobby and Joann's for there paper Crafts.


Thank you so much for coming by and I hope you like them.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: