Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hoppy Birthday

This is the last one for today.  But  I have more to come maybe tommorow. But for now back to my story about us being in the Hotel.  I only got these 5 done by 10 pm and we both was so tired that we wanted to go to bed early.  We did climb into bed by 10 pm but because it was 100 outside we couldn't get our air conditioner to work to keep it cool in our room.  So to make it worst we couldn't sleep so neither one of us got much sleep and we got up about 8 am then we started over to the VA Hospital. 




What a tiring day for the both of us.  By the time we got done at the VA Hospital all we wanted to do was go and eat our lunch and go home.  So in that order we did it.  We was so tired when we finally made it home that we both went to bed early and that felt so good.

Thank you all for coming by and taking a long look at all my cards and I thank you each so much for that.  Also share my post with your friends and family please.



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: