Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hoppy Birthday To YOU All.

My grandkids love this little guy that I am using. I was even fun putting these together


Yes even little bunnies can have dream for a special birthday.  What a special day for someone on their birthday and ice cream always goes with birthday's even for us older ones.


The kids loves this part the best.  We all love ice cream, even if it is chocolate.  I don't like anything chocolate and my family tease's me about it.  But they all get some anyhow when they come to our house.  I buy what I like and they all get there chocolate fix. 


Thank you so much for coming by and I'm glad that you stopped in and just looked.  But let me know how you feel please.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: