Saturday, July 2, 2011

Destination

This is the last one for tonight and until Wednesday or even Thursday Night.  My husband has to go into the Hospital for a few days and we have to go to Portland Oregon to do that.

What is the destination of your life?  I feel it is what you make of it.  What kind of person you will be will show up in your friends and how you live your life.  For the Birthday part of it I hope it will be a great one with many of your friends and family.




I hope you each will have a very "HOPPY" birthday on your special day.  Thank you for coming by and I hope you will have a safe 4th of July.  Take care and think of your loved one on this special 4th of July, drive safe.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: