Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you like how it is made?

Here is another card I made with our New Border Maker System.  I love this system it is so wonderful and you can do so much with it.  Just keep watching and you will see what I can do. Here is another one:

This card was the first one I made with the New Picket fence maker.  I didn't think about putting Ribbon on this one until after I had finished it, but that made it to late. I added the Red Rose Ribbon when I saw the Hummingbird and felt that these two would work really good together.  I still got the Happy Birthday in there.

This card I haven't put anything in the inside of it just yet. I was thinking of putting a vellum verse on it.


Thank you for coming by and looking at my cards.  I'm having so much fun in making them and I'm so grateful that there is people like you that come by to look at them. I wouldn't be doing this if you didn't like them at all.  But I do get some remarks and that just tickles me. I'm like a little kid in a candy store when you leave me comments whether good or not so good.  It just makes me better and you can't hurt my feeling it just makes me better.


This is made using all Creative Memories Products and tools.  All of our Tools are 20% off this month only so don't let this go by with out looking at least.



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: