Saturday, July 2, 2011

"You Warm my Heart"

When you meet a friend for life this is how they make you feel and you want to be near them all the time.  You want to be around their special spirit and learn and grow from their knowledge.


You Warm My Heart on you special day.  Thanks for sharing that day with us.


The Bunny is up on the 3D form pads to make it look like it is jumping on the paper. I love this look.


I don't think I can say it enough I want to thank you for coming by and just taking a look at these card.  I put a lot of work and time into them and I need to see and hear someone else out there likes them besides me.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: