Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cupcakes For You.

Our littlest granddaughter told me this is what she wants at her birthday party so we are going to make sure that happen's for her.  She will turn 4 in a few weeks. 


There isn't anything fancy about this card but it is what Brooklyn wanted me to put on this one.  I still like it cause this one is for her.


Thank you for coming by and hope you enjoyed all of these today.  I hope I didn't overdo these for you.



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

2 comments:

Ellie's Country Accents said...

Your cards are very pretty. I'm on the Traveling Swap Box list and I'm curious what you took from the box. I've been waiting for your post of your goodies.
Ellie

Scrapp'n Nana said...

I'm sorry Ellie I didn't know I was to post what I took or I would of done it.

I took the roaster, doll, and a gift bag. I didn't have enough to take them all and I only had three things to replace them. I love those thing are they what you put in the box. My daughter will get the Roaster cause she collect's them and the rest is mine. I really had fun doing this and I hope they do this again. I need to let Debbie let that.

Thank you so much for asking. Let me know IF I got any of yours.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.