Saturday, July 23, 2011

Butterfly & Rinestones

Now how can butterflies and rinestones go together?  Well I guess you are just going to have to look at the card and see.  Do you like it or not?  I can't make you like it or not but I kind of feel it is different enough to put them together.  What do you think?


The flowers have rinestones on every other one cause I didn't have enought of them, but what I have have adds a little flair to the card.  Then of course I added the butterfly at the top.  We have a lot of them around where I live.


Thank you for coming by and I hope you will leave me a comment on how or what you think of this card.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: