Friday, July 15, 2011

The Hive Creative Challenge - Celebrate - Last New Style

This is the fifth of my Creative Challenge one's that I can do.  So this is the last one for me to put on for the Celebrate Challenge.  First I want to thank all the kind person who have left me a comment on the first 4 of them.  They are all loved and I feel that someone cares about my hard work. But I love this hard work and  I sure enjoy all of the remarks so please keep them coming.  Here is another one:

The butterfly or the fence is the center of the card.  What draws your eyes first? For me it is the Fence with the Ribbon going Thur it. this is made by the New Border System and one of them is the Picket Fence maker.  There is four of them all together.

Here you can see the Picket fence a little bit better plus the butterfly. I weaved the ribbon thur the fence after I made it and cut it and then after it went thur the fence I taped the ribbon down on the back and glued the fence down.


This piece is called Frame Chain and you can buy all for of these alone with the Border Maker and the Border Guide all from Creative Memories and you can find these on my personal website  www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw  

Thank you for coming by and looking at my cards.  I love this New System and I'm sure you would too. If anyone does buy then Those names will go into a drawing.  If only one buys you will recieve the gift.  I will do this until the end of the month.  It has to be off my website.

Supplies I used was:
Paper:  Creative Memories
Ribbon: Wal-Mart
Tools: Creative Memories Border Maker System



Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: