Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Again.

Once again I just can't stay away from this little Pig.  He or she is so cute and I love the way it turned out that I like to use them.  This one is on my choice of paper and it looks like it is in a cage to keep it safe and sound.  But still wanting to wish you a HOPPY BIRTHDAY anyhow.




This one is the last of them for tonight.  Then tomorrow I will start working on a Mickey Mouse one for someone special birthday.  I have the last two of my grandkids birthdays coming up on August 16th and they both love Mickey Mouse so I want to make their cards now cause I will be gone on the 7 of August to the 15th so I need to make sure it is done now.

Thanks for coming by and I hope you enjoyed them.


Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Goodness, you're busy non-stop! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog post. I'm finally home - 4:am Tuesday morning. Safe and sound and wide awake!