Thursday, July 7, 2011

Share Joy!

I'm setting in a Hotel in Portland Oregon and you know me I can't set still very long without doing something with my hands. I brought my scrap stuff and enough of it to make a few cards while we set here and before we walk across the street to eat supper. We are very tired of the long drive down here and for it taking me 2 hours to get from Troutdale to the Hotel by the Lloyd Center. The traffic was so thick and heavy because there was two car wrecks that we had to drive sooooo slow.

We was just really glad that we made it to our hotel safe and sound.  Now my husband is resting on the bed and I was working on some card.




Thank you so much for coming by and looking at my cards.  I sure hope you like these I'm pretty tired and that is when I have made these firsdt five cards.  But to me it is fun.

Thanks for coming by..
Sincerely
Donna Scrapp'n Nana
http://scrappnana.blogspot.com/
www.mycmsite.com/dmdegraw
Come and see what is New. NEW TOOLS in July. A New System.

No comments: